Referentie voorversterker van Moon. Compromisloos ontworpen met externe voeding. Ongekend natuurgetrouwe weergave.
Prijs: 29500 euro
Inruil mogelijk, 10 jaar garantie!
The MOON 850P is the most advanced MOON preamplifier to date. Extensive research and development, coupled with recent advancements in electronic parts, have provided us with the foundation to design what may very well be the quietest, most accurate and uncolored preamplifier.
Targeted to the discerning listener who desires uncompromising musical reproduction, the 850P features numerous proprietary technologies such as our new M-Octave Damping damping system that eliminates the sonically degrading effects of microphonics by mounting the main audio circuit on an 8-point floating suspension. The result is a more natural, liquid and lifelike sound. Since listening environments are typically loaded with acoustically induced vibrations that originate from the loudspeakers, we use M-Octave to isolate the MOON 850P from these microphonic-causing vibrations, allowing you to hear more music, exactly the way it was recorded.
Other in-house technologies include (i) i²DCf power supply voltage regulation, (ii) M-Ray volume control, with a phenomenal 530 steps, allowing for an extremely precise level adjustment, (iii) SimLink and (iv) M-Lock, just to name a few, as well as an RS-232 connection, IR port and 12 Volt triggers for custom-install environments. Finally, a plethora of user selectable cosmetic options are available at the time of purchase.
Significant Design Features
– 2-chassis design with one chassis housing the power supply, digital controller circuitry and
software processing. The other chassis contains the audio circuitry
– The preamplifier’s audio section is located on its own dedicated circuit board, which is mounted
with our M-Octave Damping system
– Custom proprietary toroidal transformer design with lower magnetic, electrical and thermal
loss, yielding an improved power transfer and lower regulation factor. The result is increased
current speed and better dynamics
– A dual-mono oversized power supply features 6 stages of DC voltage regulation and extensive
– M-Ray volume control based on the R-2R resistor array configuration using metal film surface
mount resistors with 0.1% tolerances, resulting in no sonic degradation of the audio signal,
regardless of the selected volume setting
– M-Lock for “user selectable” maximum volume setting lock-out for each line input
– Power supply voltage regulation includes i²DCf (Independant Inductive DC Filtering); There is
one inductor dedicated to each integrated circuit type component (DAC, Op-Amp, etc.) in the
audio circuit’s signal path – 40 stages in all
– “Gain offset” for each individual line input with a ±10dB range
– Each line input is fully configurable to be “home-theater ready”, where the gain section of the
850P is bypassed
– 530 individual volume steps in 1dB and 0.1dB increments
– RS-232 port for (i) full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and (ii) firmware updates
– 12 Volt trigger outputs for remote operation
– IR input for external control
– SimLink controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
– An exceptionally short signal path measuring less than 8 inches in length from the rear panel’s
input to output connectors, yielding a much faster transient response
– Fully differential, no global feedback circuit topology, using absolutely no capacitors anywhere
in the audio signal path
– 4-Layer PCB’s with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path; This results in
greater sonic accuracy and a dramatically improved signal-to-noise ratio
– Ultra rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
– Accurate matching of the very finest quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
– Improved reliabilty through the elimination of moving parts
– Includes FRM-3 remote control.